1. Conflict Theory/Concepts and Approaches to Conflict
2. Concepts of Peace and Approaches to Peace
3 Communication Skills (Communication Skills in ADR)
4. Conflict Analysis
5. Overview of the Law of ADR in Ghana, Act 798 of 2010
6. The ADR Spectrum:
- Other ADR Spectrums
7. The Practice of ADR in Ghana.
8. Court Processes in ADR
9. Ethics of ADR Practice
10. Religious Mediation
11. Legal Mandate of ADR Practitioner
12. Labour Dispute Management
13. Pre-empting and Averting Labour Dispute
14. Consulting as an ADR Consultant
15. International Trends in ADR
- United Nation Charter on Conflict Resolution
- Constitutive Act of African Union on Conflict Resolution
- ECOWAS Policy on Conflict Resolution
16. Starting an ADR Centre, the Operational Requirement
17. Simulation and Role Play and Other Relevant Topics.
This ADR training is designed for persons who aspire to work as ADR practitioners as well as persons whose daily engagement entails management of people with different backgrounds. It is also highly recommended for CEOs, Bankers, HR Managers, Corporate Leaders, the Clergy, Chiefs and Queens, Disciplinary Committee Members of any organization, Heads of Educational Institutions and Parents, Counselors and Heads of educational institutions. It is also suitable for Political Party Leaders and Student Leaders.
Diploma, Degree Holders, Master Degree Holders from any recognized institution.
Registration Form: GH¢100.00
Tuition fee: GH¢3850.00 including breakfast, lunch, certificate and training materials.
NB: The programme is mainly for capacity building and professional practice
Registration Centre: IPLS Admissions Office, Resolution zone
Course Venue: Resolution Zone, Festus Junction, off Amanfrom Road, Pokuase, Accra.
DATE AND TIME
Date: 10th August, 2019 – 16th November, 2019
Duration: 15 Saturdays (120hrs)
Time: 9am – 5pm each Saturday (8hrs each Saturday)
TEL: 0509634027, 0303960798
P. O. Box GP22356, Accra.